Friday, July 16, 2010

Bodily Woes and Research


My poor cell phone shots of the wedding fireworks. The fireworks are brilliant actually.
There are several of them going right now.One tries to tune out, what else can one do. Sometimes I get the feeling I am living on Wedding Planet. A Shangri La where everybody rockets to get married. You have areas designated for each religion ,( also atheists), race and nation.You can take your pick from wedding packages ranging from multi millionaires down to homeless people. But you have to come 'down to earth ' for your honeymoon.
My imagination is running wild, so I better put an end to this.
Thank you for your prayers and good wishes. It is such a comfort to know people are praying for you. I slept peacefully last night.
Today I prepared a dressing of Sophramycin cream and Nebasulph (zinc powder) and mama stuck it to my back.
Tonight when I changed the dressing I found the boil has drained out quite a bit. So I think the worst is over. Although it will take a few more days to completely drain and dry.
God is very good to me. His healing is coming to me.
Its a staph like infection and once I get it , it goes on and on.It resurfaced after last November.
================
I can' t help but mention 2 news items I read in my papers today.
BEWARE OF YOUR COMPUTER-it can make you fat. Researchers at the Copenhagen University say that staring for a long time at a computer screen can make people crave for sweet treats like chocolate cake and biscuits. Can you believe that?
Another headline screams cruelly- BIG HIPS IMPAIR WOMEN 'S MEMORY. This is the prize result of research by Northwestern Medicine.
Was Shakira right when she sang 'Hips don 't lie '. I don 't remember.
Don 't take them seriously ladies. If this was true I wouldn 't even remember my own name.
But after reading this I want to herd all these researchers into a subterranean lab and lock them up there! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment