Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Coffee Break







I indulge in a cup of hot and sweet milky coffee
a few mornings a week
(otherwise I begin my day with
black tea)
This is when I need a morning kickstart.
(Actually I need it everyday)

In the humidity my coffee powder solidifies and forms chunks.
Even in airtight plastic or
glass containers.

Please can someone advise me how to store coffee
in humid conditions.
Will storing it in the freezer help?
Our lights go off very often
so condensation will take place.
These days our power supply is very uncertain.
Its just so stressful.
Our inverter battery is weak.
So when my mother watches TV
during a shut down we have to switch off
the lights. I keep one fan on
to keep cool.

I don 't know what happened
All the photos and graphics I had stored in a file
called My Pictures have disappeared.
I tried to search for them, but they did not show up.
I will give it a try, if they don' t turn up
I will consult a techie.
My laptop is within the guarantee
period so I will get free service.

No comments:

Post a Comment