Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Panic Room




Recently I read that for every soldier engaged on the front line there are seven to provide back up support, keeping the supply lines open and caring for the wounded. This is true in spiritual warfare too. Backup prayer support for those engaged in a struggles provides victory and strength. I felt the same happening for me. Thank you for your prayers and good wishes my friends.
People offered me all kinds of worldly advice on how to deal with these men, wanting me to react in a strong provocative way, but I resisted all that. I said ;No I will only say peaceful things. I will not pour oil into the fire. They said call us if trouble brews up and we will come to your rescue with other people. I But I did not have to press that button to. God is my panic room. The Rock in which I hide.
I waited for this man to arrive at the appointed hour, but he did not turn up. He got his answers yesterday and maybe does not want further clarification. I had also prepared lunch for him as he had indicated that would like to have lunch with us.
Anyway we were in the watchtower.
After waiting for 45 minutes my mother calmly announced that they will not come. The men live in different cities. I still had a 10 % doubt. A friend called to enquire about our well being . I said we were fine. H e offered the same worldly advice which I refused.
Afterwards mother and I watched a stand -up comedy show and laughed aloud. And when I mentioned our visitor who faile d to turn up my mother said;Are you still thinking about him? He will not come '. That put an end to it.
Thank you for your prayers my friends.
Give yourselves humbly to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
James 4 ;7 (New Testament)




Mishael with his Mom, my sister Namrita


Mishael (13 yrs) with his brother Rayguel.
Tomorrow is Mishael 's baptism. God bless you Misheal.

No comments:

Post a Comment