Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Body Guard


Today was a day of high drama, and spiritual warfare, akin to an episode of a soap opera. I cannot give the details unfortunately.


This morning I went out on important business and could have been mugged and robbed on the way back. But my Shield and Defender God provided maximum security for me and I reached home safely. He is my Body Guard literally



I was taking a breather after this when an unexpected visitors showed up. Five huge men against two weak women ( mama and me). The meeting could have taken a very ugly and nasty turn had not the Holy Spirit given me the right words to say and wisdom to deal with them. I silently kept praying , at times I felt they were not going to leave. We kept talking for nearly 2 hours and they left.



One of them is going to come to see me tomorrow morning to talk about a certain matter.
I promised to help him as best I can.


Please pray for me. We need God' s protection and wisdom and the right words to say. Pray for these men too . That God may wash away the enmity which has taken root in their hearts for each other (they are cousins and brothers) and us too, even my Pastor.



As Goliath reared his monstrous head, I picked up God' s 5 stones to confront him.
For God not given has not us a spirit of fear , but of power , and love and self control. 2 Timothy 1:7 (New Testament)



PS The the evening we had a cool refreshing shower. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment