Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Come lets Cachinnate






All ye merrie bloggers
come and cachinnate with me.
No, I am not asking you
to crack open the mysteries of the cosmos
or conspire to un-clench
the fist of the un-holy Osama Empire.
When we bloogers are tickled by someone 's post
we usually add a "LOL".
I just wanted to find new ways to express my cackling .
(Read that C-A)
I found the following in a Thesaurus

break up*, burst*, cachinnate, chortle, chuckle, convulsed, crack up*, crow, die laughing, fracture*, giggle, grin, guffaw, howl, roar, roll in the aisles, scream, shriek, snicker, snort, split one's sides, titter, whoop*, with sound be in stitches
So when I mention words like fracture ( must be the fractured jaw bone) convulsed, burst , die laughing,split one 's side and to be in stitches, please don 't ring up 911 to take me to E R.
And no need to inform Animal Control if I comment with a shriek, snort,howl, bellow, roar, crow, titter or bay.
The loony bin will not be able to help in cases of screaming break up, crack up and roll in the aisles.
Its just that your jesting,jokes, drollery, pleasantries, wisecracks and amusement has smote, punched and hit my jocular vein.
Can we bloggers invent new ways of texting LOL ?

No comments:

Post a Comment