Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday, March 27, 2006 - back dated!


Going through life, constantly searching for the next best thing.



That insatiable fix that's gonna make it all worth while..


I couldn't help but question where true happiness comes from...!?


I know that different people will have different answers to this..


Everyone has different needs.


But what do I need? What do I want from life? I have no idea.. I'm not saying that I'm not happy with my life at the moment. I have a great job that I enjoy, I have just moved in to a new flat in London Bridge that I love (Hurray for leaving Bush Road!!), I have the most amazing friends that would do anything for me, and vice versa.. But yet, I still feel slightly misplaced and lost..


There is something missing..


I have realised that I want to do so much with my life. As happy as I am where I am at the moment I can't help but feel restless. Slightly frightened that I am missing out on things. Good things. Things that are all happening elsewhere. It's not really healthy to think like that is it?


Maybe that's the reason I got all those grey hairs.. lol


I can't put my finger on it. But I just know that there is something or someone out there that's meant to complete me and end this longing and yearning for fulfillment.. So if you're reading this and think you know what I need then drop me a line... ;o)


Actually, you know what. I just remembered that I went out this weekend. And rather than it being my subconcious psyche talking I think its the residues from friday night making themselves heard..


Oh well...

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment