Monday, September 20, 2010

How to get your game on!

It's easy! Just be a psychotic example of a man!

The more deranged and psychotic the man, the hotter the women he "gets":

James Biela and his girlfriend - her face is blurred out (allegedly to protect her). Notice her trim body.
Watch the Video of how much she cares!

This mega-hottie's boyfriend threw acid in her face:

Look at that guy. What a winner eh! An absolute stud-muffin. No smile, probably no future, and despite the bullsh*t MRA's tell me - I would wager a guess at NO SOCIAL STATUS either.

That mega-hottie blond could have had any man she wanted. She CHOSE the PSYCHO! She sure knows how to Pick'Em!
Hey guys, you want a woman who looks this hot (check out the jugs on this one):
All you have to do is kill your ex-wife (and be a washed up sports legend turned petty criminal)! It's true. This is Christie Prody. O.J. Simpson's girlfriend: after he was acquitted of murder (she of course believes he actually did kill her!)
How would you like more than 1 girlfriend?
Ones that look like this:
...
That is easy too, just be a short little runt WITH NO SOCIAL STATUS - other than what your harem gives you, and proclaim yourself as a messiah - it also helps if you look like one of these two gorgeous drug-infected hunks:
...
To any women viewing them - go take a break and get that dildo out now for your dripping wet vagina!
I was going to say something about Ted Bundy too - how he lured women to his vehicle in broad daylight. While researching him, wikipedia said this:

Bundy had a remarkable advantage in that his facial features were attractive, yet not especially memorable.

Yeah - what a hunk! What woman in her right mind wouldn't trust a face like that!?

I remember when I was in college, I usually got responses like "f*ck you", "f*ck off", and the one-shot ever-so-creative, "eat the sh*t out of my a$" - for saying things akin to "hello".

Maybe I would have gotten some if I had been a killer disguised as a cripple!

Boy was I stoopid wit dem wommen wen I wuz In collej er wat!!!
This dynamite piece of man-meat:

Put that dildo down ladies! There's more reading afoot...

Was married to this hottie:
Who helped him murder three teen-age girls!
Still not convinced?

This lovely young lady...

married this adorable hunk of a man:

He was psychopathic enough to kill her - which he did - to hook up with this mega-hot woman:

and now he receives love letters while on death row! From strangers of course - not from the woman above...

And: It is NOT uncommon for men who kill women to receive such love letters from hordes of adoring women:

Murderers get marriage proposals

Girls Love Letters to Murderers

Women who love serial killers

Illegalize fan mail to serial killers

I could list many more - do a google search for "killers receive love letters"
Some people say to me, "Gee Rich, you sound bitter or something..."

If I somehow restrain my temper and not pound their face in, I tell them:

"YOU ARE GOD-DAMNED RIGHT I AM BITTER!"

What morons...
Now, the icing on the cake:

I was browsing an MRA web-site, and found a comment posted by a woman:
"Just as many women are attracted to men who are violent, a lot of men seem to be attracted to women who treat them surprisingly badly. I’ve often thought that perhaps these women remind them of their mothers. Or maybe they are just good in bed."
This is called being an apologist. She is basically making light of a serious situation - the phenomena of women being attracted to men capable of murder. She quickly re-routes any blame or suspicion on herself and other women, by dismissal and deception.

I have never met any man who says, "Gee, That woman is a real psycho - I think I'll write her a love letter". When getting hooked up with a psychotic case of a woman, every man I have ever met goes out of his way to end it. Unfortunately, such women do not simply "go away".

I have met women who are overly fascinated with men who kill - just look at the love letters they get.

The woman who made that comment is an apologist. She is shifting focus away from women, and onto men: a common tactic that I have encountered in arguments, relationships - and many other places.

The moderator of the web-site's official response to her comment:
You may be on to something (nic omitted). Women with personality disorders, particularly Borderline Personalities, are notoriously seductive and sexual.

They can also be very violent.


At least he acknowledges that the women are being seductive - instead of suggesting that men "go" for psychotic women...

Nonetheless, his "lack of balls" response to this comment made me sick.

This person has written up articles explaining the phenomena of killers getting love letters. He also wrote an essay claiming that "men have no choices". That is, men do NOT get to choose who they "hook up" with. Ultimately, that is the woman's decision. Truer words were never spoken

Men have no choices in the dating game. All the choices are women's.

A man does not get to choose who he has sex with. He can target a woman he wants to have sex with - but ultimately, sex is the woman's decision, not the man's.

And, that being true, how could he possibly tolerate such an apologist remark?

If he seriously believes that men get no choices - then men must "take what they are given" as far as "hooking up" goes...

Read it again.
"Just as many women are attracted to men who are violent, a lot of men seem to be attracted to women who treat them surprisingly badly. I’ve often thought that perhaps these women remind them of their mothers. Or maybe they are just good in bed."
Incidents like this make me sick. It is one of the top-ten reasons I am NOT an MRA - and never will be. I clearly do not fit into this group of men.

I believe that men get no choices in the dating/mating game: women get all the choices.

From this, it is clear that men do not choose psychotic women - the psychotic women are choosing the men (and being "sexy and seductive").

No comments:

Post a Comment