Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MAYBE YOU SHOULD READ A BOOK!!!!

This date - with a woman named "C".

I have to say - from the beginning, I was not impressed with her at all. We met on MATCH. She posted a picture of herself that was 10 years old.

Our first date - we went to a mexican restaurant Los Tres Hombres.

I ordered a quesadilla, she ordered a pitcher of margarita.

I said, "You really want that much booze?"

"YEAH!!" she said.

I ate my quesadilla, and had ONE margarita.

I spent much time watching her make a fool out of herself as she got smashed drunk off of her pitcher of margarita - afterwards, she got a taco. It was actually kind of embarrassing to be with her at the same table.

She had no kids, no exes - no serious relationships. I wondered why. I wanted to learn more about her. When she was younger - she was quite attractive - as the 10-year old photo of herself she posted on match revealed.

The next day (friday), she called me.

She kept telling me how bored she was and that she had no plans for the night. She kept asking me what I was doing. I thought - well, I have no plans either, and I want to know more about this woman...

I said, "neither of us are doing anything tonight, why do we get together and hang out or something."

She said, "OH MY GOD THAT IS SO RUDE!!!!"

I said, "huh?

She said, "YOU DON'T ASK SOMEBODY OUT ON A DATE FOR FRIDAY - ON FRIDAY - THAT IS RUDE!!!!"

"Why?" I asked.

She shouted, "BECAUSE IF I SAY YES THEN I'LL LOOK DESPARATE - AND BY ASKING YOU ARE INSINUATING THAT I AM DESPARATE ENOUGH TO SAY YES!!!!!".

I said, "Gosh, uh - I'm sorry, uh - whatever book that is in or whatnot, I have never..."

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY READING A BOOK!!!!" She interrupted.

I thought, she called me - and hinted at me that she wanted me to ask her out... When I did, I get yelled at - WTF???

CLICK.

A few minutes later, the phone rang - I ignored it and continued playing "Grand Theft Auto Vice City".All in all, a fun "drama-psycho-bitch-free" evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment