Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Love this Comment!

A comment left in response to my blog entry: There was a warrant out for my arrest is as follows:

So... you were knee-deep in a load of legal trouble, and all you could think about was the "hawt chick" girlfriends of the troublemakers who got you into this mess?

Wrong. The thought about their girlfriends was a brief one. I can see how anonymous would think this though. The purpose of the post was to demonstrate how barbarous men often attract "hot" women. As I stated in the post, I was curious about this phenomena.

The post focuses on the hot women - at the time, my mind did not.

My first observation was on the men themselves - their tattoos and affiliations with white-supremacist groups - read the post.


LOL You men never change. Always thinking with your knobs. Did it even occur to you that these women were, in fact, undesirable, due to their choice of companions? You do a lot of complaining about how women judge you by your geeky looks, but you seem to be no different.

Interesting - thinking with our knobs. Many MRA's say this too. I was not thinking with my knob - I was thinking with my brain. Read the post, I was curious why such barbarous men seemed to end up with such "aesthetic" women. Such thought can only be done with one's brain, not with one's penis.

It should come as no surprise that this woman is ignorant about the male penis!

Aesthetic women ARE desirable. Thin, busty and pretty in the face - this is what makes women attractive. I am wondering what the woman posting this message looks like at this point...

I never said I looked "geeky" in the post. In fact, I am pretty sure I do not say that anywhere in this entire blog. I am pretty sure that my appearance was in fact "normal" - as the post about my only blind date demonstrates. I placed a picture of myself at the bottom of the post to illustrate this fact. I in no way have ever considered myself to look "geeky" or anything else for that matter. I have always considered myself to look - well - "normal".

The point I was getting across is that looks are irrelevant. Psychopathic tendencies are what is relevant here. It is the psychopathic tendencies that seem to attract women - not looks.


In the end, physical appearance is worthless, as it is only temporary... and in case you weren't aware of this, "hotness" does not equal "good person". If most men think like you (with their little heads instead of their big ones), then it's no wonder you're always getting taken for a ride.

Physical appearance is worthless - as I mentioned, it is the psychopathic tendencies that are attractive to such women.

Did I say "hotness" meant "good person"? NOPE.

Shaming language common in feminists and some mra's: "think with the small head" - typical - yawn.

Let's see - what she is saying here is that I got taken for a ride into the courtroom because I think with my dick?

WRONG.

Have I ever said that I have been "taken for a ride"? NO.

She seems to be reciting some off-beat case she may have read or heard somewhere, and incorporating it into my post.

An excellent demonstration of how things get bent and twisted in womenfolk's minds.

I take that back - If things went "in one ear and out the other" for women, that would make women much more agreeable than they are now.

However, the larger portion of women have a kind of blender thing between their ears - things go in one ear, and get scrambled beyond belief - then regurgitation comes out of their mouth - as this woman demonstrates.

(funny I was actually thinking about this yesterday - during a conversation I had with a woman about Tom Leykis)


The crude flesh isn't a mirror into one's sole. Maybe you'll figure that out one day, but I highly doubt it.

I partially disagree with this. A healthy body can mean a healthy mind. However I would say that this is "the rule" and does not take into account quite a few exceptions...

Overall, I liked the response she left. It is an excellent demonstration of how women hear things, and add much into them. Typically, as I have noticed they add or subtract things to have the effect as rendering said things to be as negative as possible.

If this women were to offer an honest and open-minded criticism of the post and my other posts she would come to the conclusion that I am getting at the fact that "looks are irrelevant".

Expecting honest and open-minded analysis from a westernized woman is like expecting a cat not to screech when the rockers of a rocking chair hit its tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment