Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You are Such a Bullsh*t Artist!

My encounter with a woman named "S". We met at a coffee shop. Things went well. She was extremely pleasant. We exchanged phone numbers, and agreed to meet again.

The second meeting went well again. I got the usual responses to my questions about her "ex" - "he seemed so lost without me". He was of course abusive - and she looked down at the ground while saying, "I have no idea why he would get mad at me sometimes". Avoiding eye contact is a sign of lying. I continued to study this one.

Anyway, after three dates going very well, one day at lunch I got a very nasty phone call from her.

"I think you are a total bullsh*t artist!".

That is what she kept saying over and over - while throwing in some other profanities and shouting a bit.

I kept asking her, "What did I say that you think is bullsh*t exactly?"

All we had done is exchange trivial information - about exes and favorite movies, careers, what we liked/hated about our jobs, how much money I made, etc...

I had had enough, "Look, I am sorry you feel that way - this is over."

I hung up the phone.

Later that evening I got another call from her.

She wanted to apologize to me - it seems that she had run out of "lithium" earlier that day (her pharmacy did not fill her prescription until 4:00pm or so - she expected to have it at 9:00am), and the phone call I got was the result of her not getting her "happy pills".

"Well, I accept your apology" I said.

"So, can we like - get together for coffee or something this weekend?" she asked.

"Nope", I said, "Lunch today was scary - don't need that kind of drama in my life - I accept your apology for your outburst - now - do not call me anymore."

CLICK.

WORDS OF WISDOM:

Stay away from women taking any of these head-medications:
  • Lithium
  • Seroquel
  • Resperidol
  • Geodon
  • Naldol
  • Lamictal


To a lesser extent:
  • Wellbutrin
  • Prozac
  • Valium


Those lists came from a PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST that I spoke to about this incident.
CORRECTION: the above sentence should read:
THAT LIST (referring to the first list) came from a PROFESSIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST that I spoke to about this incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment