Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just Kidding! I Don't Have One of Those Blue-Berry Things.

I met a woman named "H" on cupid. She wanted to go to a bar I was familiar with. It was next to a grocery store that I took my martial arts instructor too often.

She said that she had a car, but her ex-husband was really particular about her using it.

I thought, "This one I gotta meet". Her ex-husband's car is her only mode of transportation - brother.

I picked her up at her house, and we went to the bar. On the way there, I asked her questions about the bar: Is it a dive bar? Gay bar? What kind of crowd went there? She told me it was just a normal bar. I was concerned because it was in a less than note-worthy section of town.

Once in the bar, she pulled out a blackberry, and started typing heartily on it.

I looked around the bar. There were several other women typing on their blackberries.

I shook my head in disbelief.

Our drinks came. I started talking to her, and asking the usual questions.

Sometimes she would answer, other times, she would hold her hand up and give the "just a minute" signal as she typed on her Blackberry.

I asked who she was talking to.

She said, "Another guy I met on cupid - hang on".

I said, "Really - which guy?"

She said, "actually, there are a couple of guys that keep hounding me for dates - I am talking to them now."

She showed me the screen. She was actually FLIRTING with other guys from cupid - while she was on a date with me.
I said, "Let me get my blackberry - it's in my car."

She looked up, "You have a blackberry?"

"Yeah! Let me go get it - hang on..."

I walked out to my car. Started the engine - and drive off quickly.

I left her stranded there with no transportation. I felt she deserved a lot worse for her conduct.

No comments:

Post a Comment