Friday, September 17, 2010

WHILE BLOGGING I

TWIST TURN RELAX ENERGISE
IDEATE CONFER LEARN UNLEARN
RACE PAUSE CELEBRATE INTROSPECT
ESCAPE CAPTURE BUZZ CHILL
INDULGE ARRIVE DEPART
WHISPER SHOUT WALTZ
PLAN UNPLAN ROCK ROLL
EVOLVE TRANSFORM CREATE ABSORB
PLAY WORK SHINE SEEK DO UNDO
Pretty cool eh?
I found this list in an ad for the Taj Hotels and thought it fits with my blogging activity.
You can add to the list.

I want to say here that sometimes commenting on a blog is like writing A LETTER TO THE EDITOR OF A NEWSPAPER. Your comment gets published but there is no response from the blogger, and no return visit. And you are their follower too and comment quite regularly - I don 't find that encouraging at all.

My friend Ron of the Old Geezer blog ha s some ideas ,thoughts an d questions about blogging check out THE OLD GEEZER BLOG

For some real handsome cats, creative cards and knitting drop by KATHRYN 's BLOG'.You will fall in love with her kitties.
Our frangipani is blossoming. They look so pretty.



Herons fly into the grassy patch behind the church.
They grab tasty bites of insects frogs and other creepy crawlies.

But if I try to get a closer shot, they fly way. They are nervous birds.



Today I made my first batch of bagels. I heard people talk about them, I just had to try.
They are supposed to look more civilized but who cares, they are pretty edible. Mind you I don 't know what they are supposed to taste like. LOL.
I got the recipe from a Jewish website so I know I was getting an authentic recipe. And he says they come out right after lots of practice. So comforted am I.
Its been raining since the past 3 days, -its cooled down considerably - temps in the 80s and 70s.. Our electricity supply is quite regular, another reason to rejoice.
Need prayers for my country - the Temple - Mosque dispute (Ram Janam Bhoomi and Babri Masjid) is causing a lot of communal tension, discord and fear among people. Everyone is walking on egg shells as the High Court is supposed to pronounce a judgement on the issue on Sept. 24th.
I shall write about it in another post, many people in the West don 't know about this important issue facing the two religious groups of India.
Today the Hindus observed Vishwakarma Pooja. God Vishwakarma is the god of all metal things.. So technicians, factory workers, mechanics and metal workers take time out to worship their implements, machines, gadgets, tools even vehicles. A man came over and asked for some banana leaves from our garden for his pooja.
We gave the leaves but advised him against idol worship telling him to seek the true and living God who is unseen and not made with hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment